Manatee Community Foundation, Community Foundation of Sarasota County, and Suncoast Nursing Action Coalition discuss the impact of nursing in our communities and how to support programs that lead to better health outcomes.
Why should donors and the community care about nursing education?
Healthcare outcomes improve with more highly educated nurses, and the positive gains we seek in our community can be advanced with our involvement in and support of nursing education. Watch the video above to join the conversation about nursing in Manatee and Sarasota counties, the Suncoast Nursing Action Coalition (SNAC), and ways you can support a healthier community for everyone.
- Jan Mauck, Retired Chief Nursing Officer, Sarasota Memorial Hospital and Co-Founder of SNAC
- Dr. Carol Probstfeld, President, State College of Florida, Manatee-Sarasota
- Dr. Pam Beitlich, ED, Women’s and Children’s Services, Sarasota Memorial Hospital
- Kate Garber, Nurse Education Navigator, Suncoast Nursing Action Coalition
- Dr. LaVerne Green, Retired Captain Public Health Service Nurse Officer
- Charles Baumann: Of counsel, Kerkering Barberio & Co., Certified Public Accountants, Co-Founder of SNAC
This virtual program will be recorded.